Monday, July 23, 2007

Hairy, Hair, and No Hair

No, I didn’t wait in line to buy me a copy of HP7. (I let my little sister do that.) In fact, I haven’t even looked at the book yet. But if you’re wondering if The Deathly Hallows is worth the twenty bones it costs, you might want to check out these reviews. One critic calls it ‘stunningly beautiful.’

I did go see Hairspray this weekend, however, and as far as musicals are concerned; it’s not that bad. I would even go so far to say that I enjoyed it. (Of course, I’ve got a fever and the only prescription is more Christopher Walken!) Apparently, this musical has struck a chord (cringe) with the American public as it had the ‘the biggest opening on record for a musical.’

Have you ever wondered what the best fake bands were? Well, I know you, have so check out this site. My personal favorite is Dr. Funke's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution from Arrested Development!

2 comments:

Jack of Hearts said...

I protest the associated poll to this posting, as it does not include my favorite Walken moive: http://movies.go.com/king-of-new-york/d812216/drama

JedBoy said...

yeah, i tried to make it a little more family-friendly. since 90% of what he's done is rated 'R.'

'R' as in 'rad!'

currently listening 2...


currently listening to...


jazz it up!