Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm Totally Going Hunting this Fall


Somewhere, behind that giant Alaskan grizzly carcass, sits the legendary Karl Malone. I bet he totally slayed this thing with his bear ..... er, bare hands. I couldn't resist that pun. If only Karl Malone had displayed this killer instinct on the court, THE JAZZ MAY HAVE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

This bear killing reminds me of one of the most super ludicrous bad guys in movie history. If you haven't ever seen Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon, go now to the nearest place where videos are sold or rented, and buy or rent this video. The main antagonist, whom Bruce Lee opposes, is an uber-crimelord that has no right hand, only things he attaches as the circumstances call for. For the better part of the movie, he is wearing a bear paw. Just walking around his dojo and rock garden, strolling through the orchids .... with a bear hand.

Courtesy of http://www.hcn.org/servlets/hcn.Article?article_id=17076 and http://deadspin.com/sports/die-bear-die/karl-malone-will-kill-all-grizzlies-279705.php

2 comments:

JedBoy said...

All this martial arts talk got me thinking: Are you going to see "Rush Hour 3?" It seems like movies have a small window to stay fresh and in the public's mind. "Rush Hour 3" seems totally unnecessary. I like what you said about "The Simpson's Movie" - "Isn't that like 10 years too late?" My thoughts exactly.

I will admit, however, that I enjoyed one Chris Tucker quote in the movie preview. When he finds an Asian guy that speaks French he says, "You're Asian, quit humiliating yourself!" That always makes me chuckle.

Anonymous said...

I always loved the Rush Hour movies-maybe because I was a little younger and they were just awesome to me! But I will probably see it-not to be impressed by any means-but for sentimental reasons.

currently listening 2...


currently listening to...


jazz it up!