Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Call For Help

In a previous link, Jed arleady discussed the IQ of South Carolina. While Jed and others laugh at this lovely young woman, I am standing whole heartedly behind her cause.

Oh, like you've never botched a beauty pageant answer on live TV? If you're so perfect why don't you go and live in The Iraq? After you've washed yourself of your arrogance, why don't you get on the maps cause.

My plea is that you will contribute to the education of our children: http://mapsforus.org. My personal favorite maps are the "Map of Sparta", "Map for my Plumber," and"Map to Get Map on Maps.org." I implore you. Help the future of our U.S. America children (especially South Carolina).

Thanks to Jed's watchful eye, the link has been fixed.

1 comment:

JedBoy said...

Aaron, your cause is just, but instead of concentrating on U.S. American children, as opposed to U.S. Canadian kids, we should concentrate on South Africa, the Iraq, the Asian countries, and as such. Btw...I don't think your link is correct.

currently listening 2...


currently listening to...


jazz it up!