Monday, August 20, 2007

Just a couple of things this morning…

Rilo Kiley is now streaming their newest album on MySpace. They are amazing and coming to concert Sept. 10 along with Modest Mouse. I’m going with my friend if anyone wants to come.

I didn’t watch High School Music 2 over the weekend, but apparently a lot of people did (including some in my family). It became the highest seen television program from a cable channel in the history of the universe or something. I think that has to do with the fact that it was filmed in St. George—those red cliffs are addicting man.

This little video has been seen on youtube quite a bit lately. It's entitled ‘Mitt Romney Melts Down/Implodes Over Mormonism Questions.’ The thing is, he actually holds his own here and comes up with some pretty good points and doesn’t necessarily come off that bad. You can tell he’s upset, but I think he does a fairly decent job of keeping his cool.

No comments:

currently listening 2...


currently listening to...


jazz it up!