Thursday, October 4, 2007

I saw a flock of moosen!

I know this title doesn’t really make sense unless you’re a Brian Regan fan, so here’s a little clip explaining this. Anyway, I did see a flock of moosen today at work! I know right? Awesome. There were actually only two of them. (I’m not sure how many you need for a flock?) We saw them first in the parking lot; it looked like they were coming right up to the front door of City Hall to complain. Fortuitously enough, right next to me looking out the window was a newspaper guy, and so I told him this: “Hey, this would be a great title for a front page story: ‘Even the Moose Come to City Hall to Complain!’” He looked at me like I was an idiot, which is exactly how I felt after his condescending non-response. Still, what a great place to work and live! Here are a couple of pics that I took after I saw them in the parking lot before they scampered off into the woodsen.

2 comments:

Robbie Lueck said...

Call me it's rob lueck!!!!
702-883-6028

Tyler Briggs said...

That's really what I love about PC. One day it's moose - the next day it's deer and the next day they might run you over or you might hit them with your car. Either way, you get to know them pretty well.

currently listening 2...


currently listening to...


jazz it up!