Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Slinging For

I've always been a fan of classic musicals like Fiddler on the Roof, Sound of Music, Les Miserables. I'm also a huge fan of superhero movies. It seems like currently movies are getting turned into broadways musicals such as Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Spamalot. If I were to make a musical today then I would take an extremely popular movie franchise, say Spider-man, have some of my favorite rock artists, like U2, come up with the music, and wham-o, an awesome popular culture phenomenon. It'd be a sure fire hit, right? "Remember, with great superpower, comes great melody."

Or maybe Snow Patrol....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a half bad idea! I expecially love all of the takes of the kid who plays a spider. The glasses made it all! I'd see it!

currently listening 2...


currently listening to...


jazz it up!