Friday, April 13, 2007

Unshunned! Reshunned!

Unshun! The Office was great last night! Favorite moment: replacing Creed’s apple with a potato and he just continued munching. Loved it. The betting between the office workers was inspired, especially the Kelly and Ryan sequence. They’re quickly becoming my favorite couple to watch. I’ve always thought Ryan was a little too smarmy for his own good, but seeing him put up with all of Kelly’s eccentricities made me think for some reason that Ryan might not be a complete jerk. One thing that did bug me though, was watching the warehouse workers utterly berate Michael in front of everyone. I know Michael should get what he deserves sometimes, but he is the boss and there should be some level of respect, right? What did you guys think? Summary Reshun!

No comments:

currently listening 2...


currently listening to...


jazz it up!